Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Tuesdays Gone... :)

Today was one of those days that everything seems to fall into place. I woke up early and did some new arm workouts from fitness magazine. I got two loads of laundry folded, did all the dirty dishes, made a great breakfast, and made my lunch for the day. Work was great, like really great. I did a new aerobics class after work called "Group Active" and LOOOOVED it. I came home to my wonderful husband, made a great dinner, and went grocery shopping with him. Everything I did was so ordinary yet I was able to find so many extraordinary blessings in this day.

I am so thankful for the ability to be a morning person and the fact that I can wake up early and get so much done. I am thankful for my in-house washer and dryer so I can fold laundry in my skivvies :) I am so thankful for my funtionality and the ability to exercise. I am so blessed to be able to buy groceries and the willingness to work hard to plan ahead to eat healthy. I am most of all thankful for my husband. He is my rock my, my future, my best friend, and my life.


I am also thankful that I finally thought to document my food intake in pictures :)




My breakfast. Whole wheat english muffin, 2 tablespoons light cream cheese, 4 slices of tomatoe








My lunch that I made this morning. A lean turkey burger over a bed of lettuce. I chopped mango's over top and put 1 tbsp of organic poppy seed dressing on top.

For a snack this afternoon I had baby carrots and hummus






Dinner was a Bocca vegan burger with a small amount of melted bleu cheese topped with lettuce and tomatoe.


I hope everyon has a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment