Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Where have I been?!?!?

Hey blog world...

So we have been in the process of moving to a new apartment. With that comes little time to blog! Plus, I had NO internet for a little while! But I am back and better than ever :)

So what new...

The new job is amazing. I love it. I am a wellness program coordinator with Healthtrax Fitness and Wellness. I get to help people who are on the same weight loss journey as me! I feel amazing at the end of the day because I know I did SOMETHING to help the people I came in contact with. My hubby starts his new job soon too. So my job + his job + new apartment that we LOVE = a happy young married couple :) I finally feel like we are really getting things together after a few months of a brief hiatus. Life is moving right along and I am loving it :) I'll definately post new pics of the apartment soon :)

The weight loss and half marathon training have been going well. I weighed in today at 161.8 lbs. I was VERY happy. I had gained a few pounds during the move and while getting into a new routine with a new job. I have been VERY good at watching my food intake and adjusting it with my exercise level the last few weeks. It feels so good to do that again! I had forgoten how great it feels to eat right, exercise regularly, and drink plenty of water. Amazing!

I have just over a week until my friends wedding and I am SO excited! Her shower is this weekend and I could not be more thrilled for her. I am happy to say that the dress fits much better than it did a few weeks ago!!!

Have a lovely day everyout out there in blog world!!

No comments:

Post a Comment