Monday, November 9, 2009

Operation Florida... Day 1 166.6

Hey bloggies. I have been trying to steer clear of the scale for a few weeks now. I stepped on it this morning and wasnt thrilled with what I saw. Oh well.

So I am going to Florida for xmas with my husbands family in 6 weeks. I am currently 10 lbs away from my lowest weight in recent memory and I decided to make it a birthday/christmas present to myself to lose this weight before our trip. Losing 10 lbs in 6 weeks means losing just over 1.5 lbs a week, which is totally doable. Since it is for such a short period of time I am going to weigh myself almost everyday I think. I know this is super un healthy, especially for me, but I think it will work for this particular situation.

So today was day 1 of "operation florida" and day 1's weight is 166.6. I know. pretty horrible. But I also have to consider the fact that this pat year has been super stressful and crazy. I am such a stress eater and cant believe I didnt gain 30 pounds this year! Instead I lost a lot, and have gained some back. But hey, thats life right?

1 comment:

  1. That IS life, from one stress eater to another! Hang in there- 1.5 pounds a week IS doable! Best of luck!!

    ReplyDelete