Sunday, July 19, 2009

Goal Setting Sunday

Hi blogworld

So I know I didnt do "Weigh In Wednesday". Lets just say the result was not pretty and I'm hoping for better luck this week!!!

I had a really great week last week! I started the new job and I LOVE it so far! I know it has only been a week but I can already tell that this change is going to be very good for me :) I get to talk to people all day about why they should join a health club, what their goals are, and how we can create a program to help them reach their goals. I am REALLY loving it :)

You will also be happy to know that I met my goal of eating a healthy breakfast everyday last week! I decided to make fruit smoothies in the morning and LOVED it. Here is the recipe...

Fruit Smoothie: Breakfast of Champions
Combine 1 cup ice cubes, 1 container Dannon Light and Fit Strawberry Yogurt, 1 cup strawberries, 1 cup diced pineapple. BLEND. ENJOY!

It is so simple and SO delish!

So for this week I am going to keep going with the healthy breakfast and also add one goal. My goal for this week will be to drink 3 FULL NALGENE's OF WATER EACH DAY!!!

I hope it goes well :) Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment